Tuesday, July 24, 2007

well-intentioned


I began the summer with the best intentions to get caught up on my kits, especially when the latest one arrived on my first morning of summer break. Once I had corrected the mistake made earlier in the knitting, I put the Dahlia down in order to work on some other projects. By last night, I'd only gotten to five repeats of the rounds 3-8 pattern. :/ I know exactly where to lay the blame and it's squarely on myself. I can't seem to stop myself from starting yet another project, so the starting and the finishing of things seem never to balance.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

I hear ya. That's also why we have a stash ... to start something before we finish another. ;-) But it doesn't keep me for buying more.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Kristy said...

It is looking really pretty so far!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

I have the same problem--the projects are stacking up, and each time I start a new one, the others slip further behind! I've only gotten as far as winding the skein on my grape hyacinth package!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I'm with Kristy... it looks beautiful so far.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home