Monday, July 09, 2007

My favorite sockss

Hi everybody,

This is Rhonda the Stitchingnut joining you.

I finished my Bird of Paradise socks back in March but have now just got put on the KAL so I can post.

This yarn not only looks great, but feels great. I love, love, love it! I'm convinced I need to knit more but first, I think I'll wear this pair often.

Stop by and visit any time ... now I need to finish my next pair, but first I've got to get them started, LOL.


So much knitting to do ...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful job!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Bad KAL hostess! Bad, bad!

They are beautiful! That is such an awesome pattern for variegated yarns. I anticipate using it quite a bit.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Love them! I love the colour combo on these socks -- very nice.

I have to ask -- what are you using for your sock blockers in the pic? It looks really cool!

5:29 PM  
Blogger annmarie said...

The socks look really beautiful and those sock blockers are amazing looking!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

My sock blockers come from Leggy Creations ... here's the Etsy store

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5149206

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home