Wednesday, May 02, 2007

omg - wait til you see this swag!

I got my April sock kit today - Sundara has totally outdone herself in my opinion. I do not want to be a spoiler so I won't show a thing here and I will wait to put it on my blog til at least tomorrow:) Lovely, I am telling you!

bopdone
Here are my Bird of Paradise socks - I enjoyed the yarn so much and the pattern was a nice relaxing one. Seems I finished them just in the nick of time. I cast on some Pomatomus on Monday in another yarn and I could kick myself. I may need to get myself some extra #2 dpns to get started on what Sundara has in store!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are great! I can't believe how different our Birds of Paradise yarn look on our different socks (mine are the post before yours.) I love the April shipment too - definitely the best!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Kristy said...

They're beautiful! I agree-- the April shipment is my favorite so far, too :)

6:38 AM  
Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

oooooh I keep checking the mailbox, but a watched pot doesn't boil! I am in 4 sock clubs, but since Sundara's was my first, I seem to keep up with hers the most! I can't wait to see what this month's flower is! Great job on your socks! The colors really seem so different, maybe it is everyone's photography.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

WAAAAA! I didn't get the April package yet. Your socks are gorgeous.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Wavery said...

I am Swooning over the April kit. Absolutely love it.

I'd love to trade my Birds of Paradise for either of the other colors but don't understand how to create my own post. Anyone?

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home