Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Lenten Rose interpretation


I chose the Pembrokeshire Pathways pattern as I see another club member did...great minds think alike! I loved this pattern, the darling little cable-ettes were super simple when using the cabling without a cable needle method demonstrated nicely by Grumperina. I think I would make a second pair - and usually when I am finished with a pair of socks that's it. The bleachy streak is actually the sun shining accross my socks - the sun, in Wisconsin!

I have started the slipped stitch ribbed pattern with the Bird of Paradise, I love the yarn and the pattern is keeping me interested as well so far. I was so happy to see Sundara is going on for another round - whew, she is a magician!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely! I do like this pattern too.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

These turned out beautifully! Thanks for sharing :)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home