Sunday, March 04, 2007

Two pairs from Jane

I finally finished up some of my Petals Collection socks, just in time for the arrival of the new package. I really love how both pairs turned out! On the right is Fall Foliage, knitted up in "Embossed Leaves" from Interweave's Favorite Socks.

On the left are my Lenten Rose socks, using the Yarn Over Cable stitch in Sensational Knitted Socks. Details for both pairs are on my blog.

I just might start my Bird of Paradise socks today. They'll cheer me up no matter what the weather brings (March is a long month here, more winter than January). Thank you for this beautiful yarn, Sundara!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Beautiful socks, Jane! I especially like the stitch you chose for the Lenten Rose yarn.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Fawn said...

Very lovely Jane! I'm going to have to put those patterns on my 'to knit' list :)

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home