Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Another Note from Laura

Hi everyone! I think I am now caught up on sending out blog invitations. I am happy to announce that Stariel has volunteered to help out with administrative things! Thanks, Stariel! For the next month, if you have Blogger issues, need a new invite, are missing on the sidebar, etc., you will get a quicker response from her than from me.

Thanks again for your patience with me and for your good wishes about my exam. Come March 2, I look forward to having lots more time for knitting and blogging!

Laura

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for everything, Laura (and Stariel, too)! We'll all have time to send you many Good Luck wishes while we wait for our February shipment!

I keep dreaming about the flower, which flower, what color...

4:04 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Hi Laura, I just came across your knitalong and would love to join. I am participating in the 2nd half of petals. Is the knit along still open to join, and if so how do I join. Thanks, Alison

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home