Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finished My First Sock!!


Hello all! My name is Diana and I am new to this KAL! (Thank you Laura for your perseverence, as I am finally able to post!) I just wanted to introduce myself and say I am so looking forward to being a part of this and making some online knitting friends! I recently started a blog after spending a long time reading other people's blogs....so feel free to check mine out and leave comments!! http://photodee.com/blog
I completed my first sock with Sundara's awesome Lenten Rose yarn! I decided to use the Monkey Pattern from Winter 06 Knitty. It was a lot of fun to knit!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're fast! The sock looks great, too. I love the color!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! That's a really good choice of pattern.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home