Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Fall Foliage Finished


I wanted to finish these for the holidays since the reds seemed 'Christmasy' to me. I didn't get them done in time to wear them but I did finish them the evening of December 25.
The pattern is Traveler's Stockings from Nancy Bush's book Knitting on the Road. I used size US 0 ( 2 mm) circular needles. This pattern had been calling my name for awhile so when I saw the 'almost solid' Fall Foliage shipment I thought it would work for this pattern. I will use Sundara's lovely Fall Foliage pattern with another yarn in the future.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're beautiful! The yarn works so well with that pattern!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Those are amazing! I love the detail work in the cuff. Great job!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home