Friday, December 29, 2006

Old Socks, New Yarn!


I just finished the red "Autumn Foliage" socks in what was my favorite colorway yet, but then Sundara just surprised me with this latest "Lenten Rose" color and my fickle knitting heart has a new favorite.

The red socks (pictured) were made with a lacy rib of my own design, and I may do the same with the Lenten Rose, but Sundara's designs are still very nice and have gone into my collection folder. Thank you, Sundara, for never failing to give us the benefit of your artistic creativity, in spite of the wild weather!

--Karen K.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

those are lovely!

3:32 AM  
Blogger peaknits said...

I love your pattern - I hope you might consider publishing them - fabulous! I am new to the KAL and can't wait to break into my LEnten Rose - the color is so unique and I love the flower - I had never seen one before...Happy holiday!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home