Thursday, December 28, 2006

Welcome, New Knitters!

Hello and Happy Holidays to everyone! As you know, the second half of the Petals Collection sock club began with this month's shipment. We have quite a few new members in the knitalong: Alyssa, Annmarie, Carrie, Diana, Elise, Jennifer W., Naomi, Operakatz, Susan, Tiennie, Valerie, and Vanessa. Many of these new members have blogs, which are linked in the sidebar. Drop by and say hi!

Since finishing my Calla Lily socks, my other Sundara sock yarns have remained untouched. I am hoping to remedy that in the New Year! I too love the Lenten Rose yarn that came in the December package, though I am thinking of using another pattern for it. Just a reminder: if you use your yarn to complete a different project than the pattern Sundara sent, you are strongly encouraged to post about it! Sundara specifically mentioned to me that she would like to see all the ways that knitters use her yarn.

Happy New Year, and Happy Knitting!
Laura

3 Comments:

Blogger Jersey Shore Deb said...

Laura:
I tried to contact you so that I can join this Knit-a-Long. How do I do so?

Deb
Blog:
http://www.rather-be.blogspot.com/

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to join, too!

Cheers,Leigh

12:11 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Deb and Leigh! I need you to send me an email with your email address. Then I can send you a blog invitation and you will be able to post to the blog.

My email is affiknitty at gmail dot com. If you have sent me an email previously, it seems to have gotten lost or been inadvertently deleted. I am so sorry!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home