Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Note from the Hostess

Hi everyone! I know that some of you have emailed me asking for new blog invitations, etc. I apologize for the delay ... the studying for the Bar Exam is getting to me. I am going to try to get caught up on emails in the next day or two.

A few administrative matters...

I have switched the blog to the New Blogger. If you have been unable to post and you are on the new Blogger, let me know if this fixes your problem.

Is there anyone who would be willing to help me over the next four weeks or so with the administration of the blog? I am only going to get busier and I don't want people to suffer along with me. Email me if you are interested.

There are many outstanding blog invitations on the members page. Remember, to post you have to respond to the invitation. If you need another invitation sent to you, let me know.

Thanks for your patience and Happy Knitting!

Laura

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd be happy to help as an admin. Good luck with the Bar!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

please send me an invite thanks -
marcie_maruggatmsndotcom

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home