Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Completed Pair


My first installment of the Petals Collection, Lenten Rose, is ready to wear. I followed the pattern as written using size 1 DPN's. I like the neutrality of the grays so I will be wearing these a lot come fall.
Did I think that I missed the cut off for the next go of the Petals Collection? If so, what folly! I belong to another sock club but this yarn has become a favorite already. The Bird of Paradise will be wound into a tight ball this week and get tucked into carry on luggage to wing its way to Maui late May.
Patti

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are so very beautiful! Great job!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely Lenten Rose! I think you can still sign up for the next round -- go take a look!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home