Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another pair done.



Finished up just now. Knitted top down, Addi 1's circulars, two socks at one time, size 9 feet.Need to wash and block. Liked the pattern and the yarn. Had to adjust so I didn't get holes at the heels, but not a problem. My skeins were dyed slightly differently, one with a little more white , so I ended up with fraternal twin socks. I added one pattern repeat and had enough yarn left I could have done probably 2 more . Wish they were longer but not ripping now. Thanks and awaiting next package.
Peggy

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

They look fab! And those are cool sock blockers. :)

4:56 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Nice job! I agree that my skeins were not exactly the same, but I don't expect that from hand-dyers...I am jealous of your sock blockers!

1:01 PM  
Blogger PT said...

Not a complaint of the dyeing... just an explaination of the color differences in the photo.
Peggy

1:24 PM  
Blogger PT said...

the sock blockers are from Chappywoman Fiber Arts - a nice variety can be seen at
http://community.webshots.com/user/chappywoman
or email her at
thefisherman@rio-express.net
or
chappywoman on ebay

Peggy

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home