Thursday, July 06, 2006

Calla Lily Sock Meets Purple Coneflower


Here is the beginnings of my Calla Lily toe-up socks. To me the right way to photograph them is with actual flowers.
I put in a life-line after the toe portion because I thought I may try some type of lace motif in the instep and thought I may have to rip it out if I didn't like it but alas I ended up deciding against anything but stockinette- I just decided to let the colors be the star.
I did figure out how to upload a photo. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on this. I am a Blogger-rookie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Pretty socks and gorgeous photo! :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

Great job uploading the photo, Sue.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice, Sue!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Hard Working Woman said...

How can one join the KAL and receive the yarn package? It's gorgeous!! Jillian (jilly34689@aol.com)

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home