Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Welcome!


Hello Petals Collection Sock Club Members!

As soon as I joined Sundara's sock yarn club, I was hoping there would be a knitalong. After I received my first package -- today in fact! -- I looked for one. No luck. I asked Sundara about it and offered to be the host. She agreed. And thus, the Petals Collection KAL was born! I look forward to seeing others' projects with this beautiful yarn.

If you are a member of the Petals Collection sock yarn club and would like to join, please send me an email with your name, email address, and blog address, if you have one. I will add you to the list of blog members and you will receive a blog invitation. Respond to it and you will be able to post here.

Happy Knitting!
Laura from affiknitty
email me at affiknitty at gmail dot com

3 Comments:

Blogger --Deb said...

Sure, sign me up!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Carola said...

Very nice idea, this KAL. I am still waiting or my parcel but I am already so excitet to get started. Count me in, please.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Shar said...

Count me in too!! Email sent
Thanks

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home