Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Petals Collection Knitalong

A Different Pattern
Hello everyone, I, too, looked for a KAL once I received my yarn last week. I'm glad one was established.
I decided to make socks for my 14-year old daughter with this yarn since the colors reminded me of her. She likes ankle socks and dislikes grafted toes so I'll be using Wendy's toe-up sock pattern but skipping the leg portion of the pattern and going from turning the heel to an inch of ribbing. Maybe I'll have enough yarn left over to make a small pair of baby booties.
Can I ask a favor? Could someone e-mail me instructions on how to post a photo on a Blogger KAL such as this one? Or a link to instructions? I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Thank you, Sue

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz K. said...

Sue, depending on what browser you use, there should be an icon that looks like a picture in your post editor. You are linked to a window where you have to browse to your picture.

However, some browsers only minimally support Blogger, so you may need to switch to a different browser if you do not have this icon in your post editor's toolbar.

10:08 AM  
Blogger knitbysue said...

Bummer. I have tried both Netscape and Internet Explorer and don't see the 'picture' icon in either of them.

11:16 AM  
Blogger knitbysue said...

Bummer. I have tried both Netscape and Internet Explorer and don't see the 'picture' icon in either of them.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It should be there in IE for sure. It's on the upper right hand end of the post editor, in "compose" mode. Mine is next to the eraser, just under the "Edit HTML" tab. I want to see those socks!

12:28 PM  
Blogger knitbysue said...

Well, I'm still confused. Using IE I can go to the Blogger Petals Knitalong main page and the only way I see to create a post is to click on 'Blog This' in the tools bar of Blogger. That kicks off another window. I do have some icons in a tool bar in this window. I have a bold b, an italics i, a little color grid for chosing a color,then a little icon that when I click it I get a tiny window labeled 'hyperlink', then an icon that looks like two quote marks (I don't know what that does) followed by an 'abc' icon which is a spell checker. Then I have a vertical line and to the right of that an EDIT HTML icon. That's it.
Is there some other way of going into a Compose mode that I'm unaware of? Sorry to sound so dense...

2:45 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Hi Sue! Have you set up a blogger account and are you signing in? That may make a difference. Email me and let me know and perhaps I can walk you through it. I use IE too and can blog pictures.

My email is affiknitty at gmail dot com.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home