Wednesday, January 30, 2008

finally a pair


Activity here seems to have dropped off a lot. I'm still working on knitting up the Petals colors and patterns and finally finished the Dahlias this past week. Having such a backlog of sock yarns and patterns, I decided not to participate in Sundara's newest sock club. I miss getting those beautiful packages in the mail, but I can console myself knowing that I still have a *lot* of knitting ahead of me to finish the Petals Collection. :)

This is a very pretty pattern and I think it *does* show up to better advantage in the semi-solid colors as Peaknits showed when she knitted it in the Grape Hyacinth color.

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana @ Photodee said...

Very nice! Glad to see you posted them here. I still check this blog from time to time. I want to knit this pattern eventually, though I, too, have quite the backlog! I, too, wish I had joined the Seasons Club but didn't. Maybe I will in March or April when she opens it back up. I tried to snag some sock yarn in her last update, but was too slow!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Meredith & Company said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Meredith & Company said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home