Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Not finished

Ok I am a proud member of the petals club....but I must admit...I am a lame memeber!
I have not even cast on my calla lily sock yet or never posted on this wonderful blog.
So I thought, I had better come on here and put in writing a promise that I am going to caston...post and finish my hydrangea socks within one month of this post...
Ok today is...Sept 13th right?
I won't be casting on today...I have a birthday present to finish, but I will complete these socks by October 13th... 2006 (yes I would have tried to sneak out of that one)
Thank you all for listening and please feel free to kick my butt if you do not have a finished post from me by the 13th of october!

You may hunt me here

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

don't worry ... this is a no-pressure knitalong! as much as i love the hydrangea yarn and pattern, i'm not sure when i will get a chance to cast on. i have many projects in the knitting queue right now. :)

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home