Thursday, August 17, 2006

Hello from Your Host

Hi everyone! It's been fun seeing all the great socks ... mine are almost done. I'm on the foot of the second sock. I'd really like to get them done before I get the next shipment, which I know we are all anxious to see. I really can't wait to see what Sundara has come up with. The Calla Lily socks are a hard act to follow, but I am certain that the August kit will be equally enchanting!

I have been very busy and distracted lately, not in a good way, so I apologize for being such an absentee hostess. Also, someone emailed me pictures of her project (not socks, but I don't want to spoil the surprise -- it's cool!) and I think my muddled brain may have deleted them. If you see this, will you please send it again? Thank you for your patience with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home