Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fall Foliage finished!


(Apologies for the flash glare.) These socks knit up fast for me, 2 together on one circular. I did everything according to the directions and I was surprised they turned out on the small size since usually for me it's quite the opposite! But only the instep is tight, they fit fine after squiggling into them and I love them!
How has everyone else been doing? I also finished the Hydrangea socks and they are great too but I used a K2P2 edge at the top instead of the directions. Love those too, especially the colors since purples are one of my favorite color groups.

And I'm looking forward to the holiday shipment, what will it be like?!!!

Ruth

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

those are beautiful! i have not knit either the hydrangea socks nor the fall foliage socks, but i am looking forward to casting on one of those colorways soon.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Ruth...Love those socks!
I started my hydrangeas for my MIL for christmas, It was a hard decision because purple is my favorite colour...but it is hers too, so off they will go.
I am at the heel of the first sock and loving the yarn!

8:25 AM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

these are gorgeous! you inspire me to start mine!!!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous RachelW said...

BEAUTIFUL!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home